If you’re looking for cooking books, we’ve got you covered. From current trends to family favorites, our cookbook collection is sure to satisfy your every craving.
Is tonight a pizza night? Or maybe you want to see what “going Vegan” entails? Need to cut costs and start eating on a budget? With a wide variety of cooking topics covered, our cookbook collection is as thorough as the recipes are delicious. And, if you’re wondering, it doesn’t matter if you’re cooking for a crowd, your family of four, or just you and a date, with over 75 cooking books in print, Adams chefs can help you whip up any type of meal you have in mind. Stop stalling and think—what sounds good? And if you can’t think of anything, we can surely tempt your taste buds with recipes like:
- Polenta Pancakes with Blueberries (in The Boost Your Metabolism Cookbook)
- Roasted Red Bell Pepper Pesto Pasta (in The Everything Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
- Peanut Butter Pie (in The Everything Classic Recipes Book)
Scrumptious options await—Bon appetit!
Eat like a Lannister. Brew spirits to warm you in the coming winter. Treat guests to exotic sweets and alchemy-inspired cocktails. With this collection of hearty meals inspired by George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series, it’s all possible! Every dish finds its roots in the pages that brought Westeros to life, including:
- Arbor Red Wine–the finest spirit in the Seven Kingdoms
- The House of Stark’s Venison, Apple, Cheddar Plaits–savory meat pies, fit for any Warden of the North
- The Imp’s Wild Strawberry Fool–a dessert light enough to make Tyrion smile
- Wilding Grilled Pork Chops with Stir-Grilled Apples–the meal of choice at Craster’s Keep
- Tears of Lys–the concoction of choice for bartenders and assassins alike
Feast your imagination on entrees, desserts, snacks, and drinks that will make your fantasies a reality!
Looking for More Cooking Books?
Visit our bookstore to find more cooking books published by Adams Media.
The Hungry Editor Blog
Visit our cooking blog to read daily articles and recipes.